JES REYNOLDS FITNESS is dedicated to helping individuals at every level achieve their personal best in fitness.
OUR MISSION: Lead our clients fitness, nutrition, performance to the highest level possible by providing fantastic service, research and science based teaching and elite level instruction.
- Passion– We have a passion for health, fitness & performance and we are always looking for ways to go beyond “great” in all things fitness related.
- Motivate– We are fully aware of how important motivation is to achieving goals and take full responsibility in creating an environment which allows positive motivation to both thrive and become contagious.
- Individualized– Commitment to creating products and services that meet individual needs.
- Educate – Empowering clients through science-based education.
- Professionalism– We are proud to offer best in class education, training, and safety and are always looking for ways to improve our level of professionalism.
- Fun – we believe that achieving your best includes having fun along the way.
Jes Reynolds has been a personal trainer since 2001 and is the main service provider at Jes Reynolds Fitness. She created this blog as a way to share more about her credentials and perspective and to further educate clients and fitness enthusiasts. Jes has the following credentials:
- B.S. in Kinesiology from MSU
- Certified Personal Trainer (NSCA-cpt)
- Cross Fit level 1
- TPI Level 1 Certified
- PT advisor to NuStep, Inc.
Jes is passionate about health, fitness & human performance…one of her favorite things to do is make her clients suffer 🙂 As Jes Reynolds Fitness has grown as a company, Jes has been fortunate to begin working with a team of like-minded individuals who share the same mission and values as Jes Reynolds Fitness.
A Note from Jes:
Hello, welcome and thank you for visiting the site. My name is Jes and I am the creator of Jes Reynolds Fitness. As you’ve already read, I’ve been a personal trainer and fitness coach since 2001. My background gives me a slightly different perspective than most trainers in the field as I have work experience in the technical side of health care, a broad exposure to different types of fitness training techniques, personal athletic experience and passion, and I’ve been educated to look at fitness from both the academic and real life application perspectives.
I started this blog to teach, inspire, and interact with people interested in learning about fitness, nutrition, and athletic performance, and health. It’s my goal to bring you new, pertinent, & applicable health and fitness information. I do that by referring to academic information, medical articles, research, and the health & fitness industries newest developments [as long as I know about them 😉 ]. I hope to give you all the information and support you need to reach your fitness goals, to become healthier, to live a healthy lifestyle, and to feel good about who you are & how you look. I want you to look and feel great for the rest of your life!
Here’s a little info about me…. I love to workout & be active. When I’m not doing health and fitness, I like to design and remodel home & landscapes, play volleyball, and spend time outdoors. I also enjoy reading and spending time with family. I love to travel to new places and meet new people.
As this blog grows and becomes more popular, I hope to hear from and interact with my readers more and more. I love to hear about your opinions, your challenges, your experiences, and most of all your successes.
Please feel free to leave your comments with questions and comments about what has and has not worked for you.
I hope you enjoy the blog!